…actually we’re looking to hire some new talent.
We are …
Impulse Studios began as a passion for art and design, and evolved into a rapidly growing new-age multimedia firm that has set out to re-imagine the web’s potential. We are a small startup firm looking for true talent to help us grow and succeed. We specialize in cutting edge web design, e-commerce solutions, social marketing, blogs, and custom applications. We are a young and energetic company looking to make real change on the web.
You are …
You’re an entry level or experienced developer with front end knowledge with a passion for the web. A visionary who uses the end user experience as the drive behind all your projects. You love the idea of being part of a startup web studio where you can help shape the future of the company and work within a small but exciting group. You can wield an energy sword like nobody’s business (or at least you think you can).
If this sounds like you and you’ve got most/all of the requirements below we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing small and large scale web projects primarily using PHP/MySQL
- Contributing to our in house content management system
- Developing for open source platforms
- Working with the team to solve problem and create unique solutions.
- Working with current clients to improve existing sites.
- Delivering applications via a Linux web server environment.
What We’re Looking For
- Of course you need strong communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- An eye for detail
- xHTML, CSS experience
- PHP/MySQL experience (some code samples would be nice)
- Strong portfolio of interface/concept presentation and styling
- If you know CodeIgniter and/or jQuery it wouldn’t hurt
- A constant desire to learn and evolve
- Minimum 2 Year College Diploma in a web/multimedia related field
We need more than just a web developer – we need an enthusiastic colleague with entrepreneurial spirit, capable of conceiving and implementing beautiful user interfaces. You’ll become a key member of a small, young, fast-growing company.
We are flexible with details, depending on the candidate this job will start off on part-time/freelance/contract term, leading to full time work as you prove yourself and the studio grows.
Send in some samples of your best work along with your resume and anything else that you feel would help you be considered for an interview to [email protected] Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted